Monday, June 2, 2008

David J. Larsen - HEAVENLY ASCENTS

David Larsen has started a new blog HEAVENLY ASCENTS. You need to Bookmark his new site! This will be a first rate site dealing with the topics related to the topics we discuss here at MormonMysticism. David Has been a commenter here, on The Backyard Professor, and Temple Study. He always has insightful things to say. He passes me good information from time to time. He introduced me to Dr. Andrai A. Orlov's work.

I can't tell you how excited I am to see David entering the Blogernacle. There is a small but growing group of us who blog on these topics, Heavenly Ascent is a welcomed addition.

TO GO TO HEAVENLY ASCENT CLICK HERE: HEAVENLY ASCENT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, David, for featuring my blog on your site. It is an honor for me to be able to participate with you and others in this great on-line discussion of the Gospel. The Gospel is true and truth can be found in many places.
I truly enjoy your website and the wonderful insights you provide here. Keep up the great work!
Thanks again,
David Larsen

molly said...

fascinating. The last two post. I had to add ascents to my links.