Friday, October 12, 2007

That’s Two Down!

I know I have been slacking a little on my posts lately. I have been out of town. I delivered one of my son’s to the Missionary Training Center this week. He will be serving in South Carolina.

This means I will have two sons out at the same time. My other son is in New Hampshire, to return in ten more months. One more will be ready in two years.

Click to Enlarge - Courtesy of Jamie

For those of you who have done it, it is a hard thing. While I always considered my children as on loan from God, the MTC parting really signifies a handing over of a child back to the protection of God.

And it feels like a sacrifice, but like most sacrifices, they are a blessing. It just takes the faith to see it that way.

I have a lot of posts in my head, they are coming soon.

-David

No comments: